for Quantum Software AS, owner of the trademarks Quantum360 and Q360
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the integrity, accessibility, and confidentiality of personal information. This is one of the reasons why we don’t save your password and don’t use your data for sales and marketing. All processing of personal data in shall comply with the privacy regulations in force at any given time.
This privacy statement provides additional information about what personal information is collected, how the information is collected and what rights you as a customer or supplier have when personal information about you is registered with us.
This version has the tracking number 2021-0810_Privacy_1.0.0
Responsible for processing
The CEO of Quantum Software AS is primarily responsible for the processing of personal data performed by the company. The responsibility for the daily follow-up of our compliance with the privacy regulations is delegated to the director of organizational development and compliance. If you have some comments or questions, don’t hesitate to take contact: CEO@quantum-software.no
Our processing of personal data
Quantum Software processes personal information in connection with use of our digital solutions. Below is an overview of our processing of personal data related to customers and suppliers. Quantum Software has its own privacy statement for employees.
Quantum Software processes personal information about our customers in connection with the delivery of our services.
How do we use your personal information?
Deliver products and services
We process personal information to provide and deliver services to you. For example, your information is processed in connection with
- To giving you the access to our system and the services that you use
- delivery of content when you request it. For example, corporate email and phone number for notifications from our system
- identification of customers
- corporate invoicing and payment follow-up
- error correction, customer service, complaint handling and control measures.
Development and analysis
We process personal data to improve and further develop our products, services, and digital channels.
Information security and misuse of services
We will be able to process personal data to ensure good security in our digital channels. We will also be able to process personal data to uncover or prevent various types of misuse.
We process personal data in order to fulfill our statutory obligations, e.g. in connection with accounting and to provide information to the competent authority when this is required of us in accordance with Norwegian law.
Other purposes you have consented to
We will be able to process your personal data for any other purpose for which you have specifically given us consent.
We process personal information in order to fulfill agreements / contracts with our customers. We also process personal data based on consent. When the processing takes place based on consent, you can withdraw the consent at any time by written request.
How do we collect personal information?
The information we collect about you depends on which communication channels you use, as well as what information you provide us when purchasing, registering or in other relevant contexts.
We collect personal information such as:
- you provide to us, for example, when you purchase or register for our services, fill out a form, or contact us
- is automatically registered when you use our digital channels
You have no obligation to provide personal information to us, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with our services because, for example, we may not be able to send you information you request or we may not be able to verify right use of your account, and that might prevent access to our systems.
What personal information do we process?
We may process personal information in the following categories:
- Basic information, such as name, employer, and contact information (corporate email and phone number)
- Demographic information, such as date of birth
- Educational information, such as job title, profession, and special competences
- Information about the customer relationship, such as order information, corporate payment information and contact with customer support
- Information generated in connection with the use of our digital channels, for example technical information about the device that you use when you visit our digital channels (including date and time, what kind of PC / mobile phone, operating system and browser you use, IP addresses, screen size etc .). Read more under "Navigation information" which describes this in more detail
- Information related to the identification and registration of a customer or user, such as information about the user's identity and password
- Any other information stored on the basis of your consent. In that case, you will receive specific information about what information we store and what it is used for when we ask for your consent
Our digital channels are not intended for, or aimed at, children in any age. We do not knowingly store information about children since all our users are obligated to have corporate email account. If you believe we have stored information about a child, please contact us in writing so that we can delete the information.
We may combine information from cookies with other information we have registered about you and your customer relationship when permitted under applicable law or in accordance with consent you have given us.
Our websites may contain links to third party websites, products, and services, including social media (for example, LinkedIn's social add-ons). Third-party services or third-party applications available on our websites are subject to the third-party privacy statement. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of these third parties.
Information about your device's specifications, software and your visit are automatically collected by us. This information may, for example, include your IP address, type of browser, domain name, ISP, file sets (HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, access time and where you arrived from our digital channels.
Everything you do in our system is basically logged, hereunder, creation of documents, changes of those and documents other users of the system may have made, all communication in the system etc. The data we collect this way is made autonomist with encryption.
Tracking pixels (eg Clear gifs, web beacons, web bugs)
We use tracking pixels (also called clear gifs, web beacons, web bugs), which help us improve our digital channels, by telling us what content is being displayed. Tracking pixels are small graphic elements with a unique identifier, similar to the function of cookies, and are used to track the behavior of users online. Unlike cookies stored on the user's hard drive, tracking pixels are invisibly baked into our digital channels or emails. This allows us to measure the effect of our system and changes we do on that. The data we collect this way is made autonomist with encryption.
How long do we store your personal information?
Personal information will not be stored longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing or statutory obligations to which we are subject.
The personal information is stored as long as you have an active relationship with us or our digital channels, or until you yourself ask us to forget you and delete stored information about you. We define a relationship with us or our digital channels as (i) being a user of our systems, (ii) actively requesting contact with us via social media, telephone, messages or electronic forms, (iii) have been active in our digital channels. The relationship is defined as active if it has been exercised during the last 24 months. The storage of anonymized information is not subject to such restrictions or requirements.
We also try to ensure that personal information and other customer information is updated and correct, and that we do not store information that is unnecessary in relation to the purposes of the processing of personal information.
Furthermore, we will delete personal information about you if you ask us to do so, unless we have a legal basis or a statutory obligation to store the personal information further.
Do others have access to your personal information?
In some cases, personal information is exchanged between the companies participating in a project. A personal information shared this way are mainly name, corporate email and phone number.
We will also be able to provide personal information to:
- data processors who work as subcontractors for us and process your information on our behalf. Such subcontractors may not use the personal information for any purpose other than to provide the service agreed with us. We take special precautions to ensure that the subcontractors act in accordance with these terms and Norwegian privacy legislation, and especially where the data processor is located in a country outside Norway or the EU / EEA area.
- other parties with your consent
- We can also provide information:
- In statutory cases, for example by order of the courts, the police or other public authorities, according to strict predefined processes
- In connection with business transfers, e.g. as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of our assets or transfer of services to another company. In this case, you will be notified by e-mail and / or see a notice in our digital channels about any changes in ownership, use of your personal information and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How do we protect your information?
Protecting your personal information is a high priority for us, and we work continuously to protect personal information and other confidential information. Security work includes both physical, technical, and administrative measures, including protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical facilities.
All personal data is kept separated from other data and kept in encrypted database with very limited, high secured, access. Access to this database is provided only for maintenance and/or support and then for limited period only. All other user-related data is automized with encryption and cannot be connected to the user without special permission.
The safety work also means that we regularly perform risk assessments, audits of subcontractors and review various factors such as available technology, business needs and legal requirements. This will ensure that we have sufficient security measures at all times, so that we can, for example, prevent personal information from going astray.
Within the limits laid down in the Personal Data Act and other legislation, you have the right to:
- know what information we have registered about you
- require that incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete, or outdated personal information be corrected or removed
- withdraw or limit any consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to us. However, be aware that this may mean that we can no longer provide some of our services to you
Quantum Software does not have its own privacy representative. Questions, objections, or requests for access to information registered about you can be directed to email@example.com.
If you believe that we process personal data in violation of the law, you can lodge a complaint with the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If we make changes to this privacy statement, the changes will be published on www.quantum360.no
and inside our system portal.q360.no
. Every time the changes are made you will, as user to our system, get a notification, so you can read an updated privacy statement, all changes are highlighted.